Remember all those movies where a propane tank blows up, or natural gas is left on in a house and it disintegrates in a massive fireball? A Florida couple brought those amazing scenes to the inside of their Kia Sorento... while they were driving! After an afternoon picnic at the Central Florida Fairgrounds, the couple loaded their BBQ grill into the back of their SUV and headed home. Unfortunately they neglected to turn off the propane tank or the burner valves, letting propane gas build up inside the vehicle's interior. Before long, the female occupant lit a cigarette which ignited the propane, causing absolute carnage to the Kia. Amazingly, the driver and passenger had only minimal injuries, which is more than can be said for the poor Sorento!
- Hits: 476